-->
Hello Patron. Good to see you here. Have a great reading time with us! Choose your pick and indulge! Don't forget to share your views. Thanks for visiting.

To My Heart's Content This Children's Day

Hello friends, 

I, MocktailMommy Vidhi, am back, after a long hiatus, with a creative project. This time it's the one that is sp close to my heart.

What is there on 14th November??? No marks for guessing. Here in India, it’s children’s day!!!  When I was a child, there was no specific celebration of the Children's day. However our parents celebrated each and every  day for us in spite of  their busy lives. This year I will be celebrating this special day with my mother. 

Have you ever thought opening up your mother's heart ??? What do you think you will find there? I am sure it will be filled with love for her children, brim to brim. Don't you think so? With this very thought, I have tried to capture that moment in my creation. Sharing it with you here...

First, i got raw mdf box from my stash. I have very lovely image of mother and daughter lost in their world; as if time froze at that very moment! I have used the same image for this artifact. 


As I wished to indulge in this project to my ‘hearts content’. Driven by this thought,  I made a heart from air dry clay. 

After that, i decoupaged that lovely image at the centre of top side. Now the colouring time !!! I have coloured clay heart, all sides of box and inner portion of box too with acrylic colours and tried to mix decoupage paper’s background with the box.  
  
At the end, I simply stamped a beautiful line of lovely mother and daughter relation in the box and glued a sequence. 

You can gift this box to your mother on this special day and add any gift whatever she likes ... perfume , candles , jewellery etc. Because she is a mother we can still be children! You may also give this to your little Princess and fill it with the goodies that are her favourite.  

Running short of time to make it? No problem... You can buy it from my online shop at Artery Crate

-----By MocktailMommy Vidhi

Linking this post to #FridayReflections by Sanch Vee




No comments:

Post a Comment