Questions...Looking For Answers...
Hello my dearest friends. We are in the second half of the A to Z challenge. It must have been really tiring and taxing for most of us. I can safely say that for us, Mocktail Mommies, at least. All of us have been racking our brains to get ideas from the farthest corners to write posts according to the alphabetical order. To be frank, we kinda found ourselves running out of topics. Along came the dreaded letter "Q"...it was my turn to write and I just could not come up with anything in particular, leave alone something interesting!
Just as I was about to give up,my eight year old daughter, who was watching the series "Planet Earth" asked me a question...."Mom, why is the earth round??" I was bowled over. I had no answer. Why was it round? Why not cuboid, rhomboid, diamond shaped?
But her question gave me my idea for this post. I am sure many among us have faced such a situation where we would not know the specific answers to some questions. So, my dear friends I thought of making today's post a little interactive.... I m putting down a list of questions to which I could not find answers. Please feel free to share your answers and thoughts with me in the comments. At the same time, I would love to hear a few questions you haven't been able to figure out. So let's go!!!!
Questions That Puzzled Me :
1. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
2. Why do people always "fall" in love? Not rise?
3. Why does around pizza always come in a square box?
4. Why the term "sleep like a baby" when babies actually wake up every 2 hours?
5. Why is yawning contagious?
6. How did language originate?
7. Why do nights "fall" and days "break"?
8. Why do magnets only attract certain metals?
9. Why do we dream?
-------------------By MocktailMommy Prasanna